Call for papers
We invite submissions in the general area of Relational and Algebraic Methods
in Computer Science. Special focus will lie on formal methods for software
engineering, logics of programs and links with neighbouring disciplines.
Particular topics of interest for the conference cover,
but are not limited to:
- Algebraic approaches to
- specification, development, verification, and analysis of programs and algorithms
- computational logic, in particular logics of programs, modal and dynamic logics, interval and temporal logics
- semantics of programming languages
- Applications in fields such as
- relational formal methods such as B or Z, tabular methods
- information systems
- graph theory and combinatorial optimisation
- games, automata and language theory
- spatio-temporal reasoning, knowledge acquisition
- preference and scaling methods, computational social choice, social software
- Theoretical foundations and supporting tools, including
- mechanised and automated reasoning, decision procedures
- process algebras, fixed point calculi, idempotent semirings, quantales, allegories
- dynamic algebras, cylindric algebras and their applications in computing
PDF and TXT versions of the CFP will become available soon.
Submission is via EasyChair at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ramics15.
All papers will be formally reviewed. As with former RAMiCS
conferences, the Proceedings will be published the proceedings in the
series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, ready at the
conference. Submissions must be in English, in Postscript or PDF
format, and provide sufficient information to judge their merits.
They must be unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere.
They should not exceed 16 pages in Springer LNCS style (accepted
papers must be produced with LaTeX). Additional material may be
provided by a clearly marked appendix or a reference to a manuscript
on a website. This may be considered at the discretion of the PC.
Deviation from these requirements may cause immediate rejection. One
author of each accepted paper is expected to present the paper at the
Formatting instructions and the LNCS style files can be obtained via:
Instructions for accepted submissions
Copyright form: PDF.